Smart and Innovative Solutions - seit 1964
The world market demands billions of scratch cards as calling cards, recharge
vouchers for mobile phones and internet access cards. Besides standard cards
with one scratch panel, more and more multi-voucher cards are being introduced
in order to compensate for the lower recharge values. New layouts are launched
more and more frequently, requiring highly flexible machinery.
The RADUSCARD for scratch cards with its unique retrofit concept provides
future-proof investment in a flexible and modular machine. It allows entry
configurations for start-ups as get-in business solutions as well as extended and
specialized machine configurations. If changing markets require quick reactions,
further modules are simply retrofit on demand.
The convincing retrofit technology, the legendary durability, a well-established and
simple machine operation, the unique data security concept and low maintenance
requirements are making the RADUSCARD the first choice for emerging markets.
Selection of devices:
up to 4 inkjets
• dedicated space for two scratch panel applicators installations
• label / hot – for quick job interchange or customizing labels
• hot / hot – for multi-panel cards or customizing scratch panels
• 1 or 2 cameras for data and scratch panel supervision
• turn-over unit for frontside/backside imprints
RADUSCARD – the superior get-in-business solution!
Database Print Personalization and
Multiple Scratch Panel Application
single cards ISO sized
Functions / Features
• Inkjet coding, single and multi-line – up to 4 inkjets
• Scratch panel application by hot stamping and labeler
• Multi-voucher cards – up to 4 scratch panels
• Customized scratch panel generation
• Verifying of imprints and scratch panels by camera system
• Rejection of defective cards
• Selection of reproduction mode inline, after main run and
• Gapless event reporting by logfiles
Main System RadusCard
Display and Keyboard
AES, 3DES, PGP etc.
ISO CR80: 85,6 mm x 54 mm
0,25 – 1,0 mm (10 – 40 mil)
Cardboard, plastics such as PVC, ABS, etc.
800 cards (0,5 mm)
up to 12.000 cards/h with hot stamping unit
up to 15.000 cards/h with labelling unit
Continuous single-nozzle inkjet
One to four print heads, each with own cabinet
MEK-inks, fast drying, non-pigmented
Continuous Labeler (Plug-In unit)
Roll Ø max. 12" (optional 360 mm), core 1.5" or 3"
Width up to 20 mm (optional 60 mm)
Pneumatic (Plug-In unit), interchangeable dies
max. 55 mm wide (optional 100 mm), 115 mm Ø
max. 50 mm (optional 90 mm)
CCD-cameras with adjustable aperture and focus
Adjustable from detailed to full card size,
individually programmable fields for each camera
all usual barcodes
surface recognition, verification for presence etc.
high frequency lighting
6 – 8 bar, oil free and dry
single phase 220/240V, 50/60Hz,
consumption max. 1kW
2970 x 790 x 1510 mm (length x depth x height)
approx. 500kg, depending on configuration
Smart and Innovative Solutions for the Security Printing Industry